Thursday, March 31, 2011

In the beginning...

I remember when I had this overwhelming feeling of love and beauty. It was never anything I could put into words. I have been in love for a long time it feels like, but it existed without there being another person to trigger it. It just existed. However, I lost it. I didn't really miss it...at least I didn't think so. I think that feeling is the one that feels the best, but I prefer to never have.

I do remember when I went to Mexico, I listened to a lot of Me'Shell Ndegeocello, and I felt like by listening to her music, it continued to trigger that feeling. I was browsing Youtube, and came across this song. I never heard of it before because I was so focused on other songs. Anyhow, this is it.

2 comments:

  1. Me'Shell Ndegeocello is one of my favorite artists. Your article is very short but I can feel the vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I don't think I needed to write too many words about something like this. I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete